The “Visual Impact, Visual Teaching Professional Development Workshop Series” includes 9 different workshops:
“Visual Teaching Tools for the G/T Classroom: Encouraging Attitudes of Excellence, Creativity & Leadership” – (6-hours)
“Critical/Creative Thinking Skills & the Six Methods of Visual Learning: Pedagogy & Imagery” – (6-hours)
“Whole Brain Visual Thinking: Building a New Level of Cognition” – (6-hours)
“Twice Exceptional: Brilliant Chaos – The Competition of Strengths vs. Weaknesses” – (6-hours)
“In Search of the 21st Century G/T Classroom: The Visual Quest” – (6-hours)
“Identifying Gifted English Language Learners: Barriers & Strategies to Meeting Their Needs”– (6-hours)
“Visual Direction: Changing the Course of Education” – (6-hours)
“Training of Trainers” – (6-hours)
“Bullying? Press Delete!“ – (2-hours, perfect for faculty meetings)
The goals of our workshops are to…
- empower students to challenge themselves academically through a technological funnel;
- develop skills in logic and critical/creative thinking & become imagineers;
- enhance the use of digital resources;
- facilitate inquiry based learning;
- nurture student self-expression and development of talent;
- foster differentiated learning in the classroom;
- cultivate interdisciplinary motivational activities;
- promote independent studies/cross-curricular approaches;
- facilitate teacher empowerment/student ownership;
- enrich 21st century teaching skills.
Contact us for further details on workshop times and locations and/or keynote presentation. We offer 10 different Workshop Training Modules for your faculty and staff. Don’t see a workshop in your area? We’ll come to you!
Contact us for on-site scheduling: 512.567.7291 VTAlliance@me.com
Our primary concern is for our workshop participants and our staff. In response to concerns around limiting the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the decision to postpone all workshops temporarily until further notice. Thank you for your understanding, flexibility and support during these challenging times.
Look for Live Online Training coming this fall!
5/30 – Drury Inn & Suites, Houston, 1615 W. Loop S., Houston, TX, 9:00 – 4:00,“Critical/Creative Thinking Skills & the Six Methods of Visual Learning: Pedagogy & Imagery“ – 9:00-4:00 How to Register (postponed – reschedule date pending)